Friday, December 18, 2009

The eagles have landed

So we arrived safe and sound, the kids slept most of the flight which was fab! (thanks to liquid melatonin ;-)) You can see Jude snoozing with his beauty mask on.

My dad...
My sisters mystery machine hehe how cool is this thing


We are having a blast, I had forgotten how small everything is but how cool too!
Just driving down one of the most dismal motorways in the UK (M25) was wonderful. You could see for mile across green open fields and the odd historic house dotted here and there along with the sheep decorating the fields.

We went to Leeds Castle yesterday which is really stunning if you get a chance, Google it and read up on the history it's very interesting.
The kids LOVED it but Ella couldn't understand where all the princesses were.






Lots more pics coming soon I promise but right now I am running out the door to go into London for a concert :-D

5 comments:

  1. I love the pics and Jude is too adorable in his beauty mask hahaha. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! I love it! Georgina you look so beautiful as usual! Is that girl a relative? How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to be able to follow you guys on your trip via your blog. I've always wanted to go there & this may be the closest I'll ever get. I'll look forward to your postings. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine Ella asking for the "printheth" - glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so glad we are able to follow u on your trip! Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and updates! We miss u guys! Cant wait to see & hear about more! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete