Thursday, June 13, 2013

We made it!!!



Well a few hours later and we have made it to the hotel! Finally!!

It has been too dark to take any good pictures, but I do have an interesting story.

We had to transfer flights to get to this pace, which actually turned to be a good thing, normally its a huge pain but when traveling with a baby, it meant he could get of the aeroplane and run around, well upon boarding the flight from Dallas TX I strike up a conversation with this man and his lovely daughter to my right, I think to myself ... Hmmm 4 hrs of witnessing this will be good! I thought I'd try to be discreet though (sometimes I can do that!) and got my iPad out to start studying for the week. He then asked me if that was the WT for this Sunday! What!!! How did he know?? Well it turns out they are witnesses who are from Seattle! How crazy is that a whole plane full of people and here we are sitting together!
Jose who actually is from Peru, his wife (sherri who we haven't met yet) and his daughter are going to be here for a couple of months whilst his daughter (Gabby) goes to school to learn Spanish and help teach the violin... Cool huh? They come to CR every year or so to help out the local Spanish congregations, and here we were all stuck on a plane together. It was so amazing to be able to relax straight away and see how Jehovah's people, are truly like a huge family! Plus he has the most awesome story of how he found the truth... Can't to share that with you in person.

Hudson is such a good traveler as well and was so relaxed throughout the whole thing... Check it out.
Oh and so sorry for the terrible pictures, my camera has broken, so you'll have to make do with these until I can replace it


 


And the lovely Gabby with my rabble... So nice to meet you!


I feel so privileged to be able to have this experience... I can't WAIT for the rest of the trip!!


Location:San Jose, CR

No comments:

Post a Comment