Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're home

So we made it back okay to sunny Calif, I can't believe how much snow the UK has had this past week and how much warmer it is. We almost didn't make it up to the airport, but my dad pushed through the weather like the expert driver that he is. We did see a few cars facing us the wrong way on the motorway though which was a little unnerving!

The last night we were in England Graham cooked us this fantastic meal, and I took a million pictures but cannot be bothered to load them on at this moment, but I promise I'll do it this week. I want to show all you Yankees how amazing British food is so when you hear people slagging it off you can set them right ;-)

Look forward to seeing everyone and sharing our funny stories... miss you already my fellow Brits!

Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, and you came to "sunny" Cal at the right time. Last week- not so sunny.
    Yes, I am curious about this term "British cuisine" as it is notorious for beige meals and not so famous flavor.

    ReplyDelete