Monday, December 28, 2009

The Wedding

So finally here are pictures of the wedding, sorry it's taken a while for me to get them on here.

The morning of the wedding getting ready...
This is Rachel my niece
And Lucy, can't you just see the mischief written all over her face.
This is such a great shot of all the little ones that were in the wedding party.
Dad & Elaine right after the ceremony (congrats)

My Dad and his best man Graham (my BIL)
My Brother Tim
Everyone that was at the Kingdom Hall
Ahhh doesn't he look happy

So if you know my family or at least me, then you'll know how much we LOVE to talk... now there is proof!

My Dad...
My Daughter (Ella)
Me!
My Sister (Natalie)
BTW doesn't she look gorgeous!
My other beautiful Sister (Mandy)
My Nephew (Ciaran)
The only one that had her mouth closed was my niece (Bella)
Okay I do have more pictures but I am waiting to get them sent to me.
See you guys soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment